• Excellent facilities
• Friendly atmosphere
• Free teaching materials
• Convenient schedule
• Learn Russian
• Take TORFL exam
RussianLab is a premium-quality Russian language school operating for expatriates and clients from abroad aged 16 y.o. onwards since 2006. RussianLab focuses on developing and improving conversation skills, it’s well adapted to both crash-courses of Russian and step-by-step polishing up student’s speaking level. The school is located in the very heart of Moscow, within walking distance from Christ the Savior’s church, Old Arbat and Kremlin.
The key points of our strategy are:
• Excellent facilities, friendly atmosphere
• Well qualified and flexible teachers
• Ability to ensure expected results in reasonable time (the top management’s experience in teaching Russian as a foreign language for over 20 years)
• Learning for the sake of speaking, not for the sake of learning
• Location in the historical part of the city with approximately 10 foreign embassies and consulates in the neighborhood
• Free teaching materials to meet the client’s speaking level, free Internet access (Wi-Fi zone), hot coffee and tea
• Convenient schedule with the choice of evening, morning, daytime or weekend studies.